Rss Feed

Pages

mid of the last


A very old fashion way to say, "a blink of eye", and it's already the mid of last semesters. So wanted to enjoy this very last moment of being a student to the max but at the same struggling with all sorts of marathon. First comes the VIVA presentation, which It can say it's a major relief that it's finally a "past tense". I bet the only part most people enjoyed most is get to be professional for a day and cam whore a whole damn lot. Then it's the mid-terms + assignments marathon. Non-stop I can say, one after another. You ought to be lucky when you find yourself still catching up breath. And As much as I wanted so badly to improve the grades, but these theory paper really put a hold on the effort. And the plus-size articles, really, it's demotivating max! The only subject that manage to fish my attention and is finance. C'mon~ it's the only paper that you can actually exercise your brain and get some senses. I'm aiming for it, but god knows?

March...
the month of happenings~~
Not to mention involvement of various emotions. Just like rojak. You can't even differentiate which and which. One second you're feeling in heaven and next thing you know, you're in hell. Well, blame it on the emotional intelligence. Of course I do really really really hope someone above can grant my only wish, well, two actually. I don't wanna stay in Rojak Mood for the rest of this semester. It's aching from the inside to be frank, to be purposely-unintentionally-absent-minded.



When you're thinking, you're thinking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment