Rss Feed

Pages

truth or not to be


Sometimes, certain truth are really not meant to be known. Especially when you aren't ready for it, or never expecting it. And even you are aware of it, you ain't gonna believe it at that moment. To believe it or not to, outcome should be based on own judgement. Now that the trust are giving way to the truth and doubts, what else could we think of? At most time, it's not the matter of the outcome, but merely lies within the process, the time undertaken to went through it. Why is it that when it is so obvious all the time, we tend to loss sight of it more easily? Why are people blind-folding themselves? Why are people tend to keep things to themselves when they knew the outside should know about it? And why is it I gotta be the last to know it, even worst, when everyone's knew about it. Perhaps we could defend it by saying that the truth are not the truth after all. And basically, part of me still trust my own instinct, my own experience, all those I've been through. Every single thing that happens has got it's pros and cons, causes and reasons. I'm not to judge anyone nor conclude anything. But the outsides may not things better than me. I knew him and I know him. It's really unfair that practically everyone is sentencing a person to dungeon without valid prove. Sometimes what's seen on the surface are just surface. Things are not at all like what they assume. No one knows the hard times some people went through. Do they? And do they even care?? One thing for sure, those people never strive for living, yet, and are still under the parents' armpit. All the while they've been clucking real damn loud and stretching out blardy arms to get something. Spoiled and pampered. In this case, some people just never got the chance nor opportunity to do so.

It's aching me from deep inside that practically all are having the same view and same judgement. It's aching me even deeper that I knew NOTHING at all. I wonder how much more are yet to be revealed. Wanted so badly to know more. Anything. Why people just have to be so fake, all, especially U. Of all the advice u given to me, I wonder if any of them are true at all. No more trust for U. That's my word. And no matter how true are all these, even how bad a person in ones eye, those 3 years aren't just a TALE. It's from one's heart. How am i supposed to react to this? Not that I can just approach someone right in front of the nose and demand for explanation. Why things keep bugging me? It's just not fair that every time I am the one who gotta go through all these. Brings down my mood and brings up all the emo stuff. I'm losing a lot already, if these keep goes on, I'm gonna loss all, my friends. The lousy treatment I've been giving them, ones hate could turn to exaggerate. And the lack of sleep and meals skipping made it even worst.


Everything is going nowhere after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment